Annual Borrower's Card Fees
Patrons may use the public area, consult resources, or use public computers at no charge. To borrow material and access electronic resources we charge an annual fee to issue a borrower's card.
- Family Cards $20.00 per year
- Adult (18+) $15.00 per year
- Youth (0-17) $5.00 per year
- Non-Resident $75.00 per year
Overdue Fees Daily Rate
Items are lent for various loan periods depending on format. Any material returned after the due date is subject to overdue fees. In order to accommodate our quarantine procedures, a grace period of 48 hours is offered on calculating late fees.
- Printed Material $0.25 per day
- Audiovisual Material $1.00 per day
- Equipment & Games $1.00 per day
Print, Scan and Faxing
The library aims to offer as affordable printing services. The library may refuse bulk jobs >50 pages best suited to commercial printings or labour intensive scanning jobs.
- First 15 pages BW are free, thereafter $0.10 per page
- $0.25 per page Colour
- No charge for scanning
- No charge for faxing
Facility Rental and Exam Proctoring
The library offers two meeting spaces. The meeting room is free and can be reserved for up to 3 hours per day during operating hours. The basement is available for use at any time with no limits on duration.
- Basement rental $25 per hour, to a daily max of $125
- No charge for meeting room reservations
- No charge for exam proctoring