Summer Reading Program Week 6August 13 2020
This week for the Summer Reading Program:
- Check me out! New books for kids now at the library! This week the books are:
- Upside Down Magic : The Big Shrink by Sarah Mlynowski - Marigold Ramos can magically make things small - sometimes very, very small. The only problem? She can't figure out how to make them big again. #6 in the Upside Down Magic Series, more of this series in our collection
- Fancy Nancy : Operation Fix Marabelle by Nancy Parent (Level 1 reader) - Nancy discovers a new talent for repairing broken toys in the neighborhood. We have other Fancy Nancy titles in our collection
- Mulan by Mary Tillworth - Join Mulan and her friends Mushu, Cri-Kee, and more as they set out to save Mulan's father and the Chinese empire from an enemy invasion
- Wings of Olympus : Colt of the Clouds by Kallie George - All the winged horses are gone. All... except the colt. 2nd book in the series. We have the 1st book in our collection.
- Unicorn Day by Diana Murray - Hooray, hooray! It's unicorn day! When unicorns come out to play!
- This week the summer reading craft is an origami Yoda! Make a tiny version of origami Yoda to use as a finger puppet! Click the following link to watch a video: https://www.facebook.com/vermilionpl/videos
- Click the following link to join magician Christopher Cool as he preforms exciting tricks and teaches you an amazing magic trick! https://www.youtube.com/watch
- Thanks to the Alberta Summer Reading Club for sharing videos of Alberta celebrities! #absrc2020
- Lego 50 brick challenge - create something fantastic with 50 Lego bricks, take a pic and email firstname.lastname@example.org or DM us on Facebook!
Leave a Comment